bumrushthecharts.com – Islamic studies Informatics edition can raise the issue that became a phenomenon at this time, the E-currency and Cryptocurrency in Islamic View.
Pro-cons keep going on about whether or not both are used according to Islamic law. Over the urgency of this, here we present a summary of the research conducted by Ustaz Nur Kholis.
E-MONEY AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
Electronic currency (e-money) and currency kriptocurrency (kriptocurrency) are two of the more widely used today.
The development of the world around us is getting into the spirit of the go-the digital presence of two decades was not there before this. You are a user of e-money and cryptocurrency?
To cope with the presence of two ‘New Money’ is, help us also to see through the perspective of Sharia.
Of course the debate is often the case when discussing this issue. In the end, however, Islam has always got the answer, isn’t it?
E-MONEY ACCORDING TO THE FATWA DSN MUI AND THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE ISLAMIC FINANCIAL
According to the fatwa DSN MUI, electronic money is a payment instrument that meets the following elements:
- published on the basis of the nominal amount of money paid in advance to the publisher;
- the amount of money that the nominal stored electronically in the media are registered;
- the nominal amount of electronic money which is managed by the publishers not a deposit referred to in the laws that regulate the banking; and
- used as a means of payment for pedagan that is not the issuer of electronic money like that.
Electronic money is basically the same as regular money, has the function and the value of the same, but in different forms. E-money depending on the substance and the goods traded. So it can be concluded, in dealing with electronic money, allowed, lawful, and halal, during adhere to the principles sy muamalah.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE KRIPTOCURRENCY
Crypto currency is a digital currency that is not centralized by banks, and are made using encryption technology computer that is recorded in the platform Blockchain.
The transaction currency-crypto currency is done without intermediaries, meaning that the digital Payments directly from the sender to the receiver.
One of the kriptocurrency and the most known Bitcoin which is also known as the first cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is created by a programmer with the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Over time, many emerging crypto currencies new. How much? Hundreds!
PHENOMENON AND PRO-COUNTER KRIPTOKRASI IN INDONESIA
- At the beginning of the year 2021, Bitcoin so one among the many assets crypto, its value increases many fold. Rise up so quickly followed by a sharp decline that occurred last May. Fluctuations in the unstable create a debate about the assets crypto so getting hot.
- In Indonesia alone, the trade crypto currency legalized in the Regulation of the Number Babpebti 5 in 2019 about the terms of the Organization in the market assets physically crypto exchange. Even so, the rules are still new to this still could harm currency customer crypto.
- Kriptocurrency as a means of payment is still so controversial in Indonesia and other countries. One of them is not the fulfillment of the elements and criteria of Bitcoin and other digital currency as a currency. Even the Bank of Indonesia banned the use of crypto currency as a means of payment and simply acknowledge Rupiah.
KRIPTOCURRENCY ACCORDING TO DSN-MUI
DSN-MUI has not/have not let go of the fatwa related violations of the law with Bitcoin. But could be reviewed with a view to the term object can be said as a money According to Al-Ghazali:
- money is printed and circulated government,
- the government stated that the money is a payment instrument which is official in the region, and
- the government has reserves of gold and silver as a measure of the money supply.
The problem of crypto currencies are also often discussed by scholars of islam because, of course, the Islamic Perspective is necessary to see the phenomenon that is happening right now.
RESPOND TO E-MONEY AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
- DSN-MUI has released a fatwa on the use of electronic money. However, there is still need to be careful in using it with the restrictions of Sharia here in bermuamalah and pay attention to the contract, the transaction happens.
- There is still a lack of regulations kriptokency could potentially lead to abuse. To avoid danger, it’s worth waiting for the official rules, especially the fatwa of the scholars related activities muamalah such.
- Please note, that basically in all conditions, the need to apply the rule of the “resist more damage than benefits”.